It's that time of year when everyone makes goals--some are easy but others are challenging. Some will be met, and some will be forgotten or are simply unattainable (winning the lotto anyone?).
Traditionally, I take the minimalist approach: make few goals and you have fewer chances of failure! But this year, I just feel like it's a good year to push myself. Here are some things I'd like to do in 2014, with my plan below each one:
- Get (and stay) more organized
- I'd like to use my planner more, and I'm also hoping this blog will help keep me accountable and on track!
- Pump up my fitness routine (double my current 1-hour/week)
- I currently attend a weekly Zumba class, but I'd like to add an at-home fitness routine that is small bursts of 20 min. exercises, 3 times a week
- Eat cleaner (less processed, more whole foods)
- Last fall I cut out caffeine & sugar, but it only lasted 6 weeks. I'd like to start again and implement more vegetables this time. No more "forgetting" to eat and then rushing through a drive through or over to the candy jar!
- Complete my first year of classes toward my credentials (I'm half way there, but I took a year off...)
- I'm going to look into a couple of online options, and hope my current credits transfer
- Blog regularly
- I printed out this blog planner from Confessions of a Homeschooler to help get me started!
What are some of your goals? Do you have a plan to keep them? Share in the comments!