Monday, January 27, 2014

She Plans: Storing Extra Supplies

I recorded this first, before my other videos...I don't know why...LOL But here is how I store my extra stuff and other random things like that. One thing you need to know: I'm totally wrong on the disc measurements! Sorry about that! LOL

Martha Stewart/Avery has 1" & 1 1/4" & Staples has 1" & 1 1/2", but I've recently heard of Levenger Circa discs having more options (both size & color).



And just to clarify, these are my own opinions--I don't work for Staples or anything, honest! LOL

Links I mention in the video:
Prayer Starters by Jennifer Kennedy Dean
Menus & Printables
Dave Ramsey/Finances

Next, I'll dive into kitchen organization! What is the biggest struggle you have in keeping your kitchen, pantry, or even menus organized? Leave a comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment