Monday, January 13, 2014

She Plans: Weekly Schedule & Project List

As promised, here's a look at my weekly set-up and my project list. I've used the Martha Stewart pages in the past, but I didn't utilize the space as well because she uses a column layout for each day...then each day is separated into morning, afternoon & evening. You can check those out here.

I like the week on 2 pages set-up that I'm using now. I like the amount of writing space on this layout, because I typically don't write in an "appointment" format, but rather just in a to-do list format, and the wide, lined space allows me to write to my heart's content! Here's my Part 2:



Links I mention in the video:

In my next video, I'll show you the rest of my tabs! What is your favorite way to organize your to-do lists?


No comments:

Post a Comment