I use a laminator at work at least twice a week, if not more. Every now and then I have something at home that I need to laminate but I don't want (or have time) to take it down to the office to take care of it. What would you need a home laminator for?
Here are some ideas:
- protect paper insurance/ID/membership cards
- preserve kids' art projects
- protect your master to-do list (use a dry erase marker to tick off completed items then wipe clean at the end of the day)
- create crafts (place mats, bookmarks, etc.)
- create a dry-erase board in a pinch!
- flash cards for the student in your home
- turn pretty scrapbook paper into planner inserts/dividers
If that's not enough, simply do an online search for ideas and you will come up with a ton of stuff! So, here I am now, with my very own laminator for home and I'm thinking about joining a support group for laminator-aholics.
Now, let's LAMINATE!