Friday, January 3, 2014

She Can Laminate!

I just wanted to post a picture of one of my exciting Christmas gifts...yes, folks, it's a laminator! I have to admit, no one though to get one for me, but they did get my one of my close-second "favorite things": an Amazon gift card! I knew right away what I was going to purchase...

I use a laminator at work at least twice a week, if not more. Every now and then I have something at home that I need to laminate but I don't want (or have time) to take it down to the office to take care of it. What would you need a home laminator for?

Here are some ideas:


  • protect paper insurance/ID/membership cards
  • preserve kids' art projects
  • protect your master to-do list (use a dry erase marker to tick off completed items then wipe clean at the end of the day)
  • create crafts (place mats, bookmarks, etc.)
  • create a dry-erase board in a pinch!
  • flash cards for the student in your home
  • turn pretty scrapbook paper into planner inserts/dividers
If that's not enough, simply do an online search for ideas and you will come up with a ton of stuff! So, here I am now, with my very own laminator for home and I'm thinking about joining a support group for laminator-aholics.


Nahhhhh....

Now, let's LAMINATE!


No comments:

Post a Comment