Monday, December 30, 2013

She Schedules

(Photos belong to the blogs linked in the post) 
The new year is literally just around the corner (my kids have been calling today "New Year's Adam"), and with that it's almost time to turn the last page on your 2013 calendar.

I have been putting my 2014 planner together for the last couple of days, and I'm excited to show it to you guys in another post soon. But since this is a timely subject, I thought I'd quickly share with you some links to both FREE & inexpensive planner printables for the new year!

I didn't make any of these up on my own (although I might try my hand at that next year), but I thought they were all so cute and colorful that I wanted to share them with you!





Had I not already bought my planner inserts at Staples, I would have snatched this up because I love both the layout and the colors--and it's actually cheaper than what I paid for mine! (Although, that doesn't account for the cost of ink & paper to print it yourself.) 


The planner is half free...and by that I mean, you can download the planner for free and then you have the option of downloading a supplemental pack for a small fee. This one is awesome because you can customize it before you print! It also comes with household checklists and tips to keep things running smoothly. The supplemental pack includes party planning worksheets, babysitter lists, meal planning and TONS more!

I have two words for you: teal ombre. Oh my goodness these are adorable! Teal not your thing? She also has pink! These are weekly planning pages and she also made some for meals. One more word: FREE!


Okay, so this isn't technically a "planner" but it will accent any planner nicely--it's 52 weeks worth of journaling prompts! These are super cute and can be cut out to paste into your planner, or you can do as she is advertising and create a memory jar (popular on Pinterest). 



While you're at it, why not download and print some other forms to help keep you organized and on task for the new year? Money-Saving Mom is an excellent resource, and not just for finances! Check out all they offer--and check out their blog, too, because they have even more resources listed!

No matter what you choose--whether it's a wall calendar, a mobile device, a fancy Filofax or just post-it notes--resolve to make 2014 the year you won't forget!


No comments:

Post a Comment